Fudda (Fudda Pt. 1) Fudda (Fudda Pt. 1)

you can see YOU getting BEDDA

I like the animations along with the dialog.. like in the chalkboard(nazi and jews) i say you've been consistant with your mouth syncing all through out your portfolio but yes the facial expressions are less as synced to the scene not so much in this one because it is dry but also just in some others... but thats no biggy your not disney or pixar animation studio so no worrys.. but you really are gettin smoother and finding your rhythm in 2010.. aren't you.

Aqlex responds:

I wish I still had that rhythm... I seem to have lost it a couple of years down the road! But I'm still working on it. Maybe I've got a new rhythm hiding just around the corner? I'm glad you like the other animations, and I do agree that I needed to work more on expressions at this point. I think I've gotten better since then, though! Thanks for the review, dude!

Dan Short 1: Homework Dan Short 1: Homework

you gotta love it

WWII its gotta be a typo the only thing some what close is nintendo is Japanese and in Wii bomb the hell out them twice.

good work

Aqlex responds:

Interesting interpretation of WWII and Wii there, definitely nothing that I thought of while I was writing it. Thanks for the review!

Funny School Things Funny School Things

break it up break it up break it up break it up

break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up .. okay fine

Aqlex responds:

The first new review following the release of Funny School Things 2! Congradulations xD. My friend actually recorded this fight happening on his phone, and we know that the teacher actually said break it up a total of 14 times!

Delivery Man Delivery Man

Well I played it

well i played it and you have all the magic there....but, not enough wow factor... i mean i or anyone can play the first few levels.. which is as far as most of us will go... playing the game by barely aiming with the mouse and clicking the fire button, a bit mindless but wrecklessly destructive which i like the destructive part... I know and see that your onto something but SHE needs polishing and a little more forethought. i don't hate this I like the concept but also when you give people the option on newgrounds to size up the window you should compensate your back and foreground images or just dont give us the option to increase image window size.
keep it up you did good... NOW DO BETTA ;)

The Last Stand Union City The Last Stand Union City

great game

nice expansion on the last stand its great to not just be trapped behind a barricade and waiting to die. my only suggestion so far would be to have an option to (stay put) for the following character but other than job well done.

FOG Mountain Bike FOG Mountain Bike

no crash love

I want to see this fukR crash very lame that as soon as this he she bike rider messes up the continue shT pops up... I mean at least let the fool show some PAIN...!
U get a one for a working program..notice I didn't call it a game...cuz games R supposed to BE FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

The Asian Invasion The Asian Invasion

Great. Wow you have added alot since i last looked, and u sound like you have a deeper grasp of the audio programs than I last heard. nice work

MoonlitRaven responds:

THANKS A LOT!
its really awesome to some one still checking out my stuff since your last review back in 2010 on my old remixes of those video gams songs!!!...
and also thanks for noticing the improvement!!!
you made my week!!!!

Tuesday's Gone Tuesday's Gone

PINK FLOYD?

this song is done by Lynyrd Skynyrd. I merely just directing that to Afterfall's review.... cause I know you were just going for some classic ROCK.. which is always a good choice instead of todays
cccrrraaaapppp.

Thunder of Panic Thunder of Panic

Nice work

Like the ending and the beginning. good name for it. civilization isn't going anywhere they been saying that crap for 2,010 years and even longer than that so I wouldn't be to afraid cuase after all the year 2000.. Y2K.. 2012= bunch of nothing but more celebrity gossip..... oh yes and your guitar work is definitely something that the radio stations need more of.. like the heavy deep sound in beginning but there is one thing missing that would make this song historic and that is...... Lyrics and vocals.

xSoundstreamx responds:

your right maybe.. but the thought of nature ending civilization inspires me in some way especially when i created this song.
And yeah i know the song needs vocal. when i purchused a good interface with a mic input and a mic il start working on that ;) i promise !

Thanks for the comment by the way.

Greetz soundstream