Delivery Man Delivery Man

Well I played it

well i played it and you have all the magic there....but, not enough wow factor... i mean i or anyone can play the first few levels.. which is as far as most of us will go... playing the game by barely aiming with the mouse and clicking the fire button, a bit mindless but wrecklessly destructive which i like the destructive part... I know and see that your onto something but SHE needs polishing and a little more forethought. i don't hate this I like the concept but also when you give people the option on newgrounds to size up the window you should compensate your back and foreground images or just dont give us the option to increase image window size.
keep it up you did good... NOW DO BETTA ;)

The Last Stand Union City The Last Stand Union City

great game

nice expansion on the last stand its great to not just be trapped behind a barricade and waiting to die. my only suggestion so far would be to have an option to (stay put) for the following character but other than job well done.

FOG Mountain Bike FOG Mountain Bike

no crash love

I want to see this fukR crash very lame that as soon as this he she bike rider messes up the continue shT pops up... I mean at least let the fool show some PAIN...!
U get a one for a working program..notice I didn't call it a game...cuz games R supposed to BE FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

Crush The Castle 2 Crush The Castle 2

another instant....

CLASSIC!!!!! by the way gotta love the Wilhelm Scream.thanks for making a second one.

Ballista Ballista

ok wellll

clean, clear and crisp flash.. but you want the person to keep playing your game right...? well if your answer was yes then i suggest you give the player a little more to work with. don't get me wrong the challenge is there and thats good but the fun being there.... not so much. clean Flash though.

Kenney responds:

Thanks for the review :) Yeah it'a s little short but perfect for a lunchbreak!

...My First Flash Game... ...My First Flash Game...

well then

I wouldn't really call this a game there is no point system and no enemy's other than land mines and obstacle. I can see your honing your skills with flash and that's good but trying to trick the player into dieing at every turn isn't my idea of fun and i don't think your going to get a lot of fans that way. but for what its worth keep creating and you'll get there.

Blood Car 2000! Blood Car 2000!

I like It

If half the games on here were this amusing I would be delighted.
I don't see others are knocking this game even if the people are square. the amount of destruction do to the fences, porto potties, campsites , benches, grave sites, and bloody deaths is enough to entertain for a while... I would like to see another map or two, different vehicles, and possibly other vehicles on the road driving or parked.. I enjoy seeing that the tire marks bloody and not so bloody stay where I left them it adds that much more to the reign of terror that you as the driver are unleashing on the town.... the cars handling was a little hard at times but if the car were to easy to drive it wouldn't feel like I was driving like a bat out of hell in a 400hp muscle car of death.