Fudda (Fudda Pt. 1) Fudda (Fudda Pt. 1)

you can see YOU getting BEDDA

I like the animations along with the dialog.. like in the chalkboard(nazi and jews) i say you've been consistant with your mouth syncing all through out your portfolio but yes the facial expressions are less as synced to the scene not so much in this one because it is dry but also just in some others... but thats no biggy your not disney or pixar animation studio so no worrys.. but you really are gettin smoother and finding your rhythm in 2010.. aren't you.

Aqlex responds:

I wish I still had that rhythm... I seem to have lost it a couple of years down the road! But I'm still working on it. Maybe I've got a new rhythm hiding just around the corner? I'm glad you like the other animations, and I do agree that I needed to work more on expressions at this point. I think I've gotten better since then, though! Thanks for the review, dude!

Dan Short 1: Homework Dan Short 1: Homework

you gotta love it

WWII its gotta be a typo the only thing some what close is nintendo is Japanese and in Wii bomb the hell out them twice.

good work

Aqlex responds:

Interesting interpretation of WWII and Wii there, definitely nothing that I thought of while I was writing it. Thanks for the review!

Funny School Things Funny School Things

break it up break it up break it up break it up

break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up break it up .. okay fine

Aqlex responds:

The first new review following the release of Funny School Things 2! Congradulations xD. My friend actually recorded this fight happening on his phone, and we know that the teacher actually said break it up a total of 14 times!

Funny School Things 2 Funny School Things 2

very good

can't wait to see more... I remember taking the anonymous test too what a bunch of BS.... remember its not a war on DRUGS it's a war on personal freedom.

Aqlex responds:

Hopefully, I'll be able to get some more animations out this school year! Thanks for the review =).

Animation tutorial Animation tutorial

wow

your really good

Animals Animals

let me guess

it has something to do with heaven

Bright Eyes Bright Eyes

deep

awesome burnt shadows key detail in the intense power of the a bomb

Engineered Engineered

good

funny prego test